I started this blog about a year ago. It's become pretty useful as a writing tool for me, but lately I've been doing other writing exercises, so sometimes this is updated less frequently. I'm sorry if you're a regular/semi-regular reader. Please don't leave, as I intend to continue writing here, just slightly less regularly for a bit. Such is the ebb and flow of life conveyed via this medium.
Stuff's been happening. Easter Sunday, I turned 27 (American age). I celebrated with some good friends I've made here in Korea, which was wonderful. I got my red belt last week. It's the last one before the black belt test, so I'm learning the final form. Lately taekwondo workouts are exhausting in a lovely way. I'm making a concerted effort once again to lose weight, so I'm cooking a lot again (yay vegetables). I've become horrifically addicted to swing dance and chatting a lot in Korean at the club where I dance. I'm doing massive amounts of spring cleaning in my apartment (last night I took apart my bed to clean under it and around it and then re-assembled it), so it's at that messy-cleaning-process phase, which is annoying but tolerable. I have some honors classes and brand-new-to-English classes I adore right now. Princess has been enjoying the warmer weather.
All in all, things are good. Life is rather hum-drum for me at the moment. As usual, though, adventures are planned for the near future...
What did Princess think of the taking apart of the bed?
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are going swimmingly for you.