- Build an emergency fund of 4-6 months expenses (need
- Get out of debt (3 student loans left).
- Max out retirement savings. (Start with 10%)
Move back to America August 2010 with my husband and two cats. Get a good job in America.
- Lose 5 kgs. Then another 5. Then 5 more.
Consider veganism in the U.S.(Considered and rejected)
- Get second degree black belt in TKD.
- Learn how to dance really, really well.
Read all the books in my apartment I don't want to bring to the U.S. and get rid of them.
- Make steps towards minimalism by
reducing the number of things I owninventorying my belongings and practicing the one-in-one-out rule.
- Study all of Sogang Language Levels 2 and 3.
- Become competent in Korean.
- Become fluent in Korean.
- Become competent in Spanish.
- Write/compile the three ideas I have for e-books.
- Write and publish a book.
- Have/adopt 2-3 kids and raise them right.
- Don't become one of "those" mommies.
- Sail to the Caribbean.
- See Machu Picchu and the Galapagos.
- Visit sub-Saharan Africa.
- Travel in England and Ireland.
- Travel to Nepal and India.
- See Australia and New Zealand.
- Live in at least one other country.
- Visit at least one new country each year.
- Visit all 50 states.
- Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail.
- Have a wildly happy and fulfilling marriage.