Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's happening?

Jeongmin's 6 month birthday party.

I'm feeling like me again these days.  I will reflect on this at a later time, but a lot of stuff has happened in the last few weeks that has really made me feel like I've arrived in my life in America.  That's right--it took two years.  That's a lot of culture shock.

Baby swim lessons at the pool.

 My son has really grown into quite a distinct person.  He has his own sense of humor and temperament.  He learned to crawl this week and now there is just no stopping him.

Sailing on dad's boat.

A snippet of Mr. Personality playing with his feet:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    I'm glad the dark night of the soul has passed for you. Did you have a 100-day for Jeongmin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies so fast. In a blink of an eye he'd be so grown up and start school. (metaphorically)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails