Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's been a rough week.

I had a really great day on Monday, and then I got sick--feverish, headachey, generally blah.  I've been dragging since then, taking Tylenol as needed to ward off the fever and the headache.  Meanwhile, Min Gi's got his follow-up procedure scheduled for Monday (finally), but that means I've had to be more supportive and whatnot with the doctors' appointments and procedure prep.  On top of that, I've been in paperwork filing mode with all the insurance and address changes that come with the move, anticipation of family change, and the new job.  Stress is no fun.
Relief is in sight for next week, though, so I remain hopeful that I can get back into my healthy routine.  I've also discovered Amy's Kitchen organic frozen meals.  They are pricier than regular frozen meals (still less than eating out), but they taste so much better and are all vegetarian (many are even vegan), so I don't have to read ingredient lists if I don't want to (but the organic focus means that I actually understand all of the ingredients on the lists--surprise, surprise...).  All the ones I've tried so far have been really, really good.  For weeks like this where it's all I can do to get out of bed, I think this may be a reasonable compromise.

I'm hoping all goes well tomorrow and that next week is a better week where I get to sleep for at least 12 hours straight--you only think I'm kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails