Monday, December 20, 2010

Hiatus

Hi everyone.

Thanks for reading.  My blog is going on hiatus for awhile.  There are many reasons for this, but the main one is that I need to focus on my family right now, and certain family things are going on that I just don't feel like blogging about here.  Beyond that, we don't have a lot of extra money for travel (so that aspect of the blog will be dull for a bit) and my adjustment to the U.S. has been rocky at best (and I really don't enjoy blogging with a heavy heart and angry mind), so the personal nature of this blog would (some would argue has already taken) take a bit of a nosedive.

For those of you just discovering my blog and my Korean journey, enjoy reading the backlog of my adventures.

Will Going Places pick up again in the future?  It's possible.  Even likely.

Right now, as my sister would say, I'm gonna do me.

Peace and love,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. we'll be here when you get back. till then, take care.

    - sleepy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails