Monday, June 14, 2010

Break Time!

Min Gi likes to watch TV. I prefer to read or mess around (even occasionally write) on the computer. Sometimes in the evening, we will spend a few hours each doing our own thing--him in the living room, me in the bedroom.

Well... every 30 minutes or so, Min Gi will pop into the bedroom and shout "Break Time!"

Apparently break time means dancing for 2-5 minutes. Or attacking the kitties together. Or kissing.

Being married rocks.

Hey, everybody: BREAK TIME!

4 comments:

  1. May I just say: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

    I want a 'Mingi'! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that it sounds like you need it(!), but you've reminded me of this great advice for couples which I read back in 2004, and which it's high time my wife started doing (or following your example!).

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=3553526

    p.s. Congrats on Min-gi's visa byu the way. By coincidence, I became a permanent resident of Korea just yesterday myself!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article!

    And congrats on your Korean residence! We'll do that when we return to Korea in 3-5ish years.

    I've never met anyone as naturally talented at forming and maintaining satisfying relationships as my husband. He's a marvel. Everybody likes him. Seriously, even Korean women who HATE all Korean men, especially older ones regularly come up to me and tell me how great he is. He's probably missed his calling as a relationship guru. I'm insanely lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, and congrats on your choice of husband I guess!^^ Hope we all get to meet when you do come back to Korea.

    p.s. Oops, I meant to say "my wife and I" above BTW.
    p.p.s. Completely understand why your other blog is on a temporary hiatus, but looking forward to still following that when you're gone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails