Monday, March 1, 2010

Arriving Home.

After flying all night from tropical, beautiful Bangkok, we arrived to four degree Celsius rainfall in Incheon. While it is wonderful to be home, the ugliness of Korea's concrete buildings combined with the dreary weather and the looming thought of work tomorrow with nary a clue about what my schedule will look like (oh the last minute-ness of everything!) are ganging up to make me yearn for a different lifestyle, for a new country.

I know that when spring arrives, I'll start waxing bittersweet about my last six months (less, actually) in Korea for a few years, but for now, I'm wishing I was back at the beach with a glass of red wine and no responsibilities but to finish my novel and frolic in the waves with my husband.

Many posts about the places we went are forthcoming. For now, I'll just say that we had so much fun, we've decided to have a honeymoon at least once a year.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a good trip/honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HONEYMOON EVERY YEAR!!!!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails