Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm married!

Yes, so the last two weeks have been awesome, but hella busy.

I am updating to say that: 1) I have joined the ajumma club! 2) I started teaching at the same time-consuming teachers' workshop I taught at last January, and 3) both Min Gi and are sick.

I will be returning to reflecting on my very nontraditional Korean wedding and the family/friends visiting me in Korea over the next few weeks, but for now it's grading papers and then NyQuil before hitting the hay.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding, and good luck with the camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danielle and Anna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've commented on your blog but I really wanted to give you a heartfelt congratulations. I've been an avid reader of Going Places for some time now and consider you my Daegu hero. Thank you for inspiring me with your words and actions and I wish you a beautiful future with your husband. Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica--you are so sweet. I hope I live up to being a Daegu hero ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails