Friday, December 4, 2009

Pre-wedding discussions.

"How many kids do you want to have?"

He thinks about this a minute. "Well... I don't know if my brother will have kids, so we should have more than two."

"What does that have to do with us?"

"It is family!"

"Um... so you're going to be a stay-at-home dad and raise our hundreds of children we must have to carry on the family name?"

He thinks about this. "But I want to work."

"So do I." Commence silly staring contest, both of us struggle not to laugh. I win.

"Ok. Maybe I will stay home. Will you still cook?"

"Sure."

2 comments:

  1. I do very much wish I was there to share more of the "we're getting married soon" excitement...but I suspect you'll do very well (dare I say, better?) with me in the US and you two in Korea! I am so excited about our upcoming trip! Love to you both,

    Mom/Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just excited you guys can come. We have awesome plans for you. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails