Monday, November 30, 2009

Small Victories.

Well, it's the end of November. Just one month left in 2009.

I returned to TKD this evening after more than two months away. My leg hurts a lot, but it's nice to be able to work out again, even if it's still less than what I was able to do before. I hope to recover by resting well tonight and then going back again tomorrow.

I plan to continue the MWF yoga (although I skipped it this morning because of a monster headache).

The wedding plans are coming together. It's pretty exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and showing them this place that's been my home for the last two and half years. I know they'll love it, though perhaps not as much as I do.

Wow, the leg really hurts. Time to heat it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails