Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Rice Cooker,

Oh how I love thee!

You are so cute and pink and cook rice perfectly in about 20 minutes, the time it takes me to prepare a veggie stir fry or soup or whatever else I care to make.

I can easily combine brown and white rice so that my rice is slightly healthier than the average Korean white super-glutinous stuff.

You keep the rice stored nicely for a couple days--it doesn't dry out and I can use you to re-heat it when I want the leftovers.

How did I live without you, my darling?

Shh... don't tell Min Gi about our affair. I'm not sure he'd understand.

2 comments:

  1. We love our rice cooker too! Thanks for the comment about my blog. I knew about the issue and am trying to figure out what to do about it. I honestly don't know that much about coding, so it has been a process!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails