Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reviewing Food Diary

I'm eating a lot, but it's mostly healthy. I think I need to lay off the peanut butter. Whenever I buy it (and it's pretty expensive here in Korea where it's an import item), it's gone in a few days. That's a lot of fatty stuff to be eating so quickly, even if I'm usually eating it with fruits.

I think my bowel movements are more regular when I'm less stressed out. The yoga really seems to be helping, so I should keep up with it. Perhaps when it's offered MWF (as it should be from next month), I should do that since it will mean more regular yoga in my week.

I also might need to admit that spicy food has a bigger effect on me than I want to admit--NOOOOO! I can't give up curry and jjigae when I've already given up chocolate and yogurt!!! It's just not fair. It's not fair at all.

That's how I feel about this whole thing some days. Like a spoiled little brat who's had my favorite toy taken away. It's just so hard to say "no" to everything all the time. People think I'm just really fussy or trying to lose weight (which I am, but that's not the main focus here).

I mean... ok... I'm doing it and it's for my health, but I still don't know exactly what things set me off and what things are ok, so it's not like a normal weight loss diet where you can indulge a little if you limit portions. I can't have ANY dairy or ANY chocolate or ANY soda. So when I'm craving it, I'll eat a ton of strawberries or like 3 bananas at once and then feel really bloated and gross.

Down 1 kg. Weighing in now at 79kgs (that's 173.8 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails