1. Amazing friends, both new and old
2. Very understanding parents
3. A loving boyfriend who, if he doesn't always understand, will at least cuddle, listen and try
4. Bad American TV
5. A physical illness to distract you from your emotional one
6. Cute kitties
7. A challenging and interesting job
8. Volunteer work
9. Swing dance and taekwondo
10. Spring weather
Make plans to visit, chat, and eat good meals with (1). Call (2) often and talk for a long time. Sometimes this might not be possible as they are also quite busy with their own lives, but make the effort. Spend time with (3), trying not to whine too much when you do. Do not take him for granted or you might spoil the dish.
Eventually (5) will happen as the stress becomes to much. Although it feels bad, it will eventually revive you. Watch a lot of (4) and cuddle with (6). When you can't sleep, throw yourself into (7) and (8) with vigor. You may feel exhausted, but eventually you'll start to feel the rewards.
Keep doing (9), even when you don't feel like it. You have a great time. Wait patiently as (10) begins to appear. Take the whole mix as often as possible for two weeks. During this time, your moods may be unpredictable, but persevere and you will reap the sweet rewards of this homemade cure.