1) Two more ski trips before winter is out, now paid for. One day trip on Sunday with Se Jin and one weekend trip with Adventure Korea in February (Sarah is also attending this one).
2) Day trip with the girls to Gyeongju on 설날 (Lunar New Year).
3) Going to Vietnam for 11 days in February. Chào, everybody!
4) Blues/musicality dance workshop in the first week of February.
5) The Best Birthday Present Ever: Anne, my best friend the world over, is coming for the week of my birthday. This is AWESOME. Too bad I can't take time off work. But she'll still have a great time in Korea. I am certain of it.
6) Kwanjangnim mentioning 2단 test... That means it's getting a little closer. Maybe late spring/early summer.
7) The mud festival. I didn't go last year because I was in a lousy mood for lots of reasons. This year, I'm going.
8) Three and half weeks home in August (pending contract renewal). Family, friends, sailing, camping, hiking, DC... lots of stuff. Best part? Min Gi is coming, too!