Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Updates.

I have been very busy, and the closer to the end of my contract (Aug 21) we get, the worse my busy-ness will be.

For now I will let you know officially that:

* I will move to a public school in Daegu starting September 1 (although which one is still up in the air--and it was after much annoying dealings with bureaucracies!). I cannot go home between contracts, so instead I'm going to Jeju-do for a weekend.

* I have begun a new training program for running to improve my fitness (and maybe lose these last stubborn kilos). I might at some point train for a race. Also am focusing on cutting crap out of my diet again.

* I am in two dances for my swing club's showcase/goodbye to Ben party July 26 (both now having the political message promoting gay relationships... but I'll explain that at another time). After this I may be assuming a fairly big leadership role in the club.

* I am taking a summer break from studying Korean (though I'm still speaking it fairly regularly).

* My kitties are friends now.

* Min Gi and I are a couple. Not that this is a huge surprise for anyone who's been hanging out with me the last two months, but I clarified its "officialness" recently.

I still have pictures to upload from when Sarah was here and more exciting stories of Korean life, but it will have to wait for another day. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. So...how about a picture of your guy? Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails