Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tomorrow.

Just finished the last practice before my black belt test tomorrow. Forms look good. I think I'll be ok on sparring. I'll be fine. I can do this.

I have been stressed and worried and sore this week.

And I'm pushing all that aside. Tonight I'm going out with my friends at swing for a bit and then turning in early because I have to be at my gym tomorrow morning at 8:30. I just want to relax tonight and have a good time. Not to think about poomsae or kicking or anything like that.

I'm trying to think of the test like opening night of a play--the first "real" performance after months of rehearsal--to get the same kind of adrenaline rushed high that comes with it. Yeah, sure there is anxiety, but the good kind that spurs you toward victory, not the kind that makes you want to crawl in a hole and die.

1 comment:

  1. 화이팅! You're going to be fine.

    By the way, the anti-spam word is really hard to read today.

    jnmploxax

    Oh that didn't work. The second word is even worse. It's too twisted. I hate Blogger.

    Third try. ARGGGGG! BLOGGER!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails