Monday, March 24, 2008

The Un-Blog.

I started this blog about a year ago. It's become pretty useful as a writing tool for me, but lately I've been doing other writing exercises, so sometimes this is updated less frequently. I'm sorry if you're a regular/semi-regular reader. Please don't leave, as I intend to continue writing here, just slightly less regularly for a bit. Such is the ebb and flow of life conveyed via this medium.

Stuff's been happening. Easter Sunday, I turned 27 (American age). I celebrated with some good friends I've made here in Korea, which was wonderful. I got my red belt last week. It's the last one before the black belt test, so I'm learning the final form. Lately taekwondo workouts are exhausting in a lovely way. I'm making a concerted effort once again to lose weight, so I'm cooking a lot again (yay vegetables). I've become horrifically addicted to swing dance and chatting a lot in Korean at the club where I dance. I'm doing massive amounts of spring cleaning in my apartment (last night I took apart my bed to clean under it and around it and then re-assembled it), so it's at that messy-cleaning-process phase, which is annoying but tolerable. I have some honors classes and brand-new-to-English classes I adore right now. Princess has been enjoying the warmer weather.

All in all, things are good. Life is rather hum-drum for me at the moment. As usual, though, adventures are planned for the near future...

2 comments:

  1. What did Princess think of the taking apart of the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Sounds like things are going swimmingly for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails