Wednesday, January 9, 2008

한국어 and Popularity?

나는 생각하는 한국어 말하기 힘들어요. 하지만 나는 할 수 있어요.

I think speaking Korean is very exhausting. But I can do it.

I'm trying to arrange a way to meet Seong Mi again for language practice by texting in Korean, but it's difficult because I've never had so many social appointments in a single weekend to work around before.

When did I get "popular"?

I mean, I'm not "cool" and thankfully, I'll never be cool, but all of a sudden Diana's time is in huge demand. How on earth did this happen?

And yet, sadly, at least to my knowledge, none of these appointments (약속 yaksok or "promises" in Korean) are romantic in nature. I don't think I'd have time to date even if any suitable prospects presented themselves at the moment, which doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails