Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Whoa... that sucked...

I got slammed yesterday morning pretty hard by some kind of illness with a low grade fever and painfully sore throat. It completely wiped me out. I didn't go to taekwondo for two days and went home early from work yesterday. I did nothing with all that extra time but sleep and moan in pain and sweat. Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better and hope to be back at TKD in fighting form tomorrow morning. My throat still hurts a lot when I swallow, and I'm still battling some congestion and headache, but it's a lot better than it was at this time yesterday.

I feel like I lost a day in there ('cause I kind of did), but it's ok.

I've gotten addicted to text messaging in Korean. I sent Sa Beom Nim a text saying that I was sick and wouldn't be in class, one to a Korean friend in Seoul I met over Halloween, and a couple to Se Jin. It's actually easier to text in Korean with my handphone than it is to text in English... but I suppose that's hardly surprising since it was designed for use in Korea. It's fun, except now Se Jin only writes me in Korean, and I only understand about 1/3 of what she's saying. Ridiculous.

I need to get on this planning for travels thing... I've got some cool plans over the next two months I'd like to enact...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails