Sunday, December 9, 2007

TKD training...

I noticed today how kicks that were so difficult at the beginning are relatively easy (well, I have to keep pushing to get faster, kick higher, and have more power, but you know what I mean). I can run easier. I recover from exhaustion faster than I did. It's fantastic.

So much about my body has changed in the last three and a half months. I want to push it. Not in a crazy way, but in an add running two times a week and be more regimented about the upper body weight training three times a week way. I've always thought it would be cool to be a "runner" but always just assumed my body wasn't formed for it. Now I think it's more of a mental thing.

I also got some book recommendations about the philosophy stuff from Amanda that I think I'm gonna pick up after I finish the Marquez.

I have a bunch of stuff I want to get done in the next couple weeks--writing stuff, teaching stuff, reading stuff, travel-planning stuff, language study stuff--so I have to go get on that. But I think the best part about all the changes to my body is the increase of energy I have to get all this stuff done. I kinda feel like I spent the last 10 overweight years in a bit of a fog. Now I'm wondering, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails