* Breath mints are your friends. Seriously. So is personal hygiene.
* Suggesting I'm "high maintenance" when you've known me all of 10 minutes (or any other comment that could be insulting in some contexts) is not considered flirting in my part of the world. Some girls do go for nice guys and not that kind of game playing bullshit.
* No, I'm not going home with you tonight.
* It's considered rude to run away the nanosecond you figure that one out.
* Just because I'm not going home with you tonight doesn't mean I'm not interested.
* Just because I'm talking to you doesn't mean I am interested.
* Just because I'm tearing it up on the dance floor doesn't mean I've given you permission to touch any part of my body.
* Dance if you're at a dance club. It's way hotter than the creepy pervs who stare at the people dancing. Or claim they are "too cool."
* If you call me "beautiful" in bar lighting when you're about a drink away from passing out, I know you're talking out your ass--"cute" ok. "pretty" maybe. specific notes about hair, eyes, or smile (but not body unless we know each other for much longer than 15 minutes or you're commenting about how well it moves on the dance floor) could work. But beautiful? Sheesh.
* Telling me about your plan to propose to your Korean girlfriend and then hitting on me makes you come off like an ass.
* As does treating Koreans in the street like shit or talking trash about them because you think they don't understand (yes, that was the same charming fellow).
* Don't buy me a drink when I said I'm not drinking now.
* If you are trying to hit on me, talking about how hot all the Korean girls are isn't going to help your case or make me jealous. It makes me assume you have a thing for Asian chicks, at which point you become about as available to me as a gay man.
* It is NOT a cute, flirty compliment to tell a teacher that she must be the one all the boys in class want to sleep with. We don't want to think about that. Seriously.
* Don't bring up politics if you can't handle a girl with opinions.
* [Not that this one is about me, but I've had to intervene many times on friends' behalf] When a Korean girl says she's not interested (in whatever words she can muster that won't violate her long held beliefs about saving face and never directly refusing someone), but then laughs, it's because she's uncomfortable. Not because she's flirting. Back off.
* Yes, I will stop you from date raping a drunk friend; and no that's not considered "cock blocking."
* Oh yeah... and please never use that last phrase in my presence ever again.