Thursday, November 29, 2007

I wonder...

If Princess ran this blog instead of me, what would it look like?

8/22/07 Today was horrible. I was crammed into that tiny box, but instead of being taken to the annoying man who sticks needles in me, I ended up in a busy place with lots of people. The Woman left me with some people who put my box into this coffin-like place that was very loud and uncomfortable for many hours. And just when I thought I'd be ok, she did it AGAIN!

8/23/07 Today I met another cat. Strange animal. Kept hissing. This place smells different. I don't know what to think.

9/15/07 I guess this place is ok. The birds are different and there are strange smells and noises. But the Woman takes care of me. I like her ok.

10/31/07 She left me! Oh no! Will she ever return? She has been gone for many hours... What will I do? What will I do? What will I... oh. There she is.

11/30/07 I found a toy today that smells like that other cat. I played with it. Then I lay in the sun and looked pretty. I do that a lot.

3 comments:

  1. You've been randomly tagged to do a NaBloPoMo meme - hope that you'll participate. Check out the details on my blog: http://peetswea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant look at cats anymore without thinking of icanhascheezburger.

    Your new picture is amazing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,

    Yeah that's some funny internet crap. Love it.

    The pic was taken by a friend last Wednesday night (when I stayed out really late even though it was a work night)--I don't even remember posing for it, but I think it's hysterical. I look like I'm going to kill someone...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails