Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm back!

Well, I feel about a hundred times better today than I did yesterday around this time. I cleaned the apartment yesterday, played some hoolah with Gwen, Samson, Samantha, and Samson's tennis coach, and finished two books! I actually kinda felt productive.

I'm looking forward to some great hiking and travelling this upcoming weekend to nearby Gyeongju, the ancient Silla kingdom capital. I've also joined a book club that will meet on Nov. 11 to discuss Siddhartha by Herman Hesse (if you are interested and plan to be in Daegu at that time, send me an e-mail and I'll forward you the details). I started reading through the opening notes and it seems like a pretty intense read. I think it will be good to have people to discuss it with when I finish.

The weather is getting chillier at night, but the leaves haven't started changing. I had to wear a sweater out last night. Daytime is still good for short sleeves, but at night, I'm beginning to wish I'd packed a couple of sweatshirts...

I need to study Korean pretty seriously the next two weeks because I'm going to meet Se Jin's brother again in two weeks. Apparently he told Se Jin he thought I was cute... hm...

The guy I had a crush on right before I left Maryland has e-mailed me. Why do guys wait until there is no possible way to start anything to open up a little? What is there to gain by this?

And today was the first day at TKD I started picturing various exes in front of me as I was kicking and punching. It was good for some focus... but not very serene of me.

Love is complex. Dating is frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. The day after my third date with Good Man, my exfiance started calling me out of the blue.

    I swear, they have a sixth sense or soemthing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails