Sunday, September 9, 2007

Korea, I find you delicious...

But quite frankly, if I find another live slug in my fresh head of broccoli, I think I might be a bit miffed.

All slug jokes aside, this curry is heavenly! Ok, Korea... as long as I see the slugs in time to get rid of that part of the broccoli before I chop it up and eat it, I think we can still coexist peacefully.

Just got back from my first TKD lesson. It was super awesome, even if I have horrible posture and am out of shape. Boy am I glad I'd been doing some yoga this last week; many of the stretching exercises are similar to yoga poses. I can already tell this is going to make me sore for the first couple weeks, but it was lots of fun and a great work out. Hopefully going every day will help me learn quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails