Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exhaustion.

Moving sucks. Every single time I've done it, it is a miserable experience and I vow never again to change addresses or buy anymore stuff that I'll have to drag around with me when I come and go. But at the same time, I never want to throw anything out "just in case" I'll need it again someday. So useless.

I have a lot of stuff I've accumulated over my lifetime. It is now in boxes in my parents' storage room, except a few things I'm still sorting through to decide whether or not they will come to Korea with me.

What makes me happy? At the end of the day it's usually feeling useful to humanity, cuddling with my kitty, reading a good book or writing something, trying new things or seeing new places (especially pretty ones with nature and stuff), and hanging out/doing stuff with cool people. How much "stuff" does this really require?

And with that, it's back to laundry duty for me! And the blessed luxury of one more real bath in my first apartment of my very own. I'll miss this place for so many reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails