Sunday, June 3, 2007

Falling in place.

Things seem to be coming together nicely for my Korea trip. Now I need to really focus on finishing out this school year strongly.

I had an eye doctor appointment on Friday and bought some snazzy new glasses. I think I will be wearing them more frequently for a bit. Apparently, my health insurance runs out at the end of this month or next month once I submit my resignation letter, so I need to enjoy these last few weeks of being fully covered for cheap. I'll have to get a rider to cover through September when I'll be picked up by Korean insurance. I've gotta see if COBRA makes it too expensive or what. I hope it's not too awful.

I guess that makes me officially unemployed at the end of this term. Well, there's the hotline job, but that doesn't really pay that much.

Scary.

BUT AWESOME.

I'm feeling very liberated at the moment. No more dependence on "the man"--which is really just a state of mind.

(Ok, I swear I'll actually feel more happy and less anxious about this change one day... probably after I've been in Korea for a week or two. In the mean time I'm a bit restless, as I always am in transition...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails