Saturday, May 12, 2007

Where does all of my time go?

Lately, my time seems to be disappearing into some black void. I feel so unaccomplished.

Perhaps sitting in front of a computer is not helping matters. (Oh irony, your burning wrath is duly noted).

I should solve this. I will go work around the apartment in preparation for going to see mom tomorrow. Focus, focus, focus.

Michelle has graciously agreed to take Princess for the duration of my stay in Korea. I think this is probably the best decision, although I will miss my beautiful darling cat. At least Topaz will have a mate and Princess will probably appreciate having a friend to hang out with. Much more so, I'm sure, than being stuck in her crate for 24 hours . She is so precious. I will miss her next year.

My load is lightening, but so much needs to be done before August. I must focus.

Just a note, if anyone is thinking about teaching abroad: I am working with two recruiters and trying to play the online network community for job leads. Everyone involved knows that I am looking around for the right option, so I feel very confident that I can find a position best suited to my experience and abilities, as well as one that will give me a positive experience in Korea. From what I can tell, a lot of folks are ripped off when they go over because they don't do their research. Do your research! Internet makes this so disgustingly easy that it is just dumb not to try to find the best place out there that aligns with your wants.

I will keep you all posted with my decision and how it turns out.

Learning Hangul?

This site is AWESOME and nutty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails