Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pets

To bring or not to bring, that is the question
Whether 'tis nobler in my time to suffer
The pangs and aches of missing my kitty
Or to venture forth with feline companionship
To purr, to laugh, perchance to suffer
A fate of being a terrible kitty mommy
Of the direst proportions...

Ok, so that's pretty lousy! I'm all up & down and back & forth on the cat to Korea issue. I think I'll just play it by ear for a bit. If I end up in Daegu or another city, I believe that it would be a fine idea to bring her along. Although I have an interview for a wonderful sounding job on Friday, it is in Gangnam, a wealthy fancy district in Seoul. I'm not certain I want to live in Seoul--it could be overwhelming.

After all, with a subway like this, who wouldn't be a bit terrified?

Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an older post but I just found your blog today. We are about to move to Daegu and are unsure if we should bring our cat. My 4 year old son is so upset at the idea of leaving him behind and that makes me so sad. It seems so unfair to keep a cat under a plane for almost 20 hours. What did you decide and what would life be like for a cat in Korea?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails