Sunday, April 1, 2007

Yearbook... DONE

Yay! I am celebrating hitting that final "submit" button on the final page of the 2007 yearbook. WOOHOO!

Really it should have been done a week ago, but who's counting?

It's been so beautiful out lately that I've been having some serious jonesing for a hike. Maybe I'll plan an afternoon hike soonish. As it is, I'm pretty busy with preparations for Florida on Thursday. Spring Break is almost here. Yes!

I think I desperately need this break. I'm going a little stir crazy. I need the sleep and the rest.

Oh yes, and the King's Dominion trip with CCSi on Apr. 22. If anyone wishes to accompany us, let me know. I think guests are in the $30 range--not bad for KD!

Maybe Sarah would want to come. I'll ask her.

And with that, I leave you with my cat:
This is Princess. Everybody say "HELLO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails