Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sweet 26...

Not quite as well commemorated as the sweet sixteen, but nice because I'm older and wiser (maybe--that could easily be disputed). Interestingly enough, ten years ago, after this other birthday, was the longest period of time I have spent single since the first Nick (Allen, the one who was probably gay). I expect to be single for a bit of time right now (as my focus is definitely elsewhere), but still interesting that it took me 10 years to get back to the place where I am truly happier being alone than in any of my previous relationships. Nice.

I have a lead on a job in Daegu (the 3rd largest city in Korea, so my Moon Handbook tells me). Another blogger is leaving her job around August and when I inquired about cats living in Korea, she mentioned that it might be a good place for me to check out. I think that would be swell. This Jane person has inspired me to keep the promises I have made to myself about writing more frequently. I will post much of it here as I go through this transition. Enjoy, comment, and be free!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails